Curing thrush of babies and candidiasis of their moms based on natural principles, without using any pharmacological products with their side effects was described lately by Rebecca Haworth in her publication The 3 Day Thrush Cure”. The publication recapitulates her and her newly born baby’s long experiences of fight with candidiasis.
According to Rebecca, you can get rid of thrush in just three days (or even faster!) without reaching for pharmaceuticals… and, what is more important, get rid of it forever!
From her report you can also learn:
- how to receive an immediate relief in pain caused by thrush infection;
- what are the factors fostering development of candidiasis;
- what are the most common symptoms of thrush of the breastfed children;
- what are the kinds of thrush and how to cure them;
- what to do in order to treat candidiasis in a natural way (it concerns not only thrush of babies, but also of adults, including thrush of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity, the vagina and even athlete’s foot) – 70 pages written in a simple, easy to understand language by the mother who advises other mothers;
- what are the long-term actions to avoid thrush infections and improve the general state of one’s health;
- how to avoid the relapses of thrush infections (infecting one person by the other, and vice versa).
You can start your battle with thrush right now! Do not feel alone! Join the people who know how it is like to feel the improvement of their health and wellbeing with “The 3 Day Thrush Cure”, using the tips how to cure thrush in a simple and natural way completely and forever, and to avoid any relapses.
I also encourage you to share your opinions and publish your comments on your experiences with thrush and candidiasis. I want to hear your opinion on the issue.
The treatment of thrush by doctors and pediatricians concentrates on prescribing antifungal drugs, like, e.g. nystatin, fluconazole or diflucan. The drugs prescribed are mostly used for brushing the oral cavity of the baby (if necessary, also the nipples of the mother). Unfortunately, such drugs are not neutral to the little organism of a baby.
Before you use some radical, pharmacological treatment of candidiasis, you should consider how to limit the negative effects of this kind of cure by trying natural ways of eliminating candida albicans.
To eliminate candidiasis in a natural way, it is useful to create the environment that is not friendly to development of the fungus. In this way, an elimination diet may be used, which is to stop an excessive increment of the yeast. It is advocated to exclude sugars, products of white flour and white bakery products from the diet (in the case of the babies who are breastfed, it is mother who feeds the baby with her breast milk that is subjected to nutrition guidelines). In the case of the babies fed artificially, a special attention should be paid to the ingredients of the formula and the content of sugars in the formula given to the baby. If adults suffering from candidiasis and mothers of the infants infected with thrush are taken into consideration, it is possible to use herbs or natural anti-fungus treatments, strengthening the immune system and cleansing the body of toxins.
Not regarding the decision made according to using only natural methods or introducing drugs (unfortunately with their side effects) during the treatment, it will be important to obey some rules. It is about observing proper attitudes during the treatment and pampering the baby in order to limit the possibility of another infection (it often happens that the infection relapses when the mother and the baby are not cured together):
- be patient and finish the treatment according to the directions in order to avoid a partial recuperation and relapse of the illness;
- systematically wipe off the white lesion and patches with a sterile gauze wrapped around your index finger and saturated with the drug;
- if you breast feed – wash your breast before feeding and cover with the same drug as the lesion in the oral cavity of the baby;
- take care of hygiene; get rid of the old pacifier and buy a new one, keep it sterile, wash toys, wash in a high temperature the bedclothes and iron them, often wash your hands;
- reduce touching your baby and his/her toys and clothes by your visitors, or, at least, ask and supervise them to wash their hands – the candida albicans fungus is easily passed by contact.
Observing the aforementioned rules is to help in preventing infections and relapses.
Mind that pharmacological treatment of thrush kills candida albicans. However, in the same time it destroys the beneficial bacterial flora, which is necessary for the body to hold the proper balance. To help to restore the balance, you can use some probiotics adjusted to the age of your baby.
If you’ve found this page, you surely know something about thrush. Maybe lately, your little baby does not want to eat anything – suck the breast or drink milk from a bottle? Did you notice creamy white lesion or cheese-like patches on the surfaces of the mouth of your little baby that you are not able to remove? Or maybe it is you who suffer from these persistent creamy white cheese-like patches on the surface of your mouth?
Thrush is a very common infection. It is the most common for newborn babies, but it can appear in older babies or adult people, too. Thrush can appear when a yeast called candida albicans grows out of control. The yeast lives in the human alimentary canal and its overgrowth can cause an infection (candida albicans). It may be affected by some factors:
- weakened immune system (because babies’ immune system is not yet strong enough, they often get thrush);
- infant’s mother having diabetes mellitus in pregnancy;
- infant’s congenital defects, like cleft lip or cleft palate;
- long intravenous hyperalimentation of preterm infants (in this case candida albicans involves blood infection, not thrush);
- balance disorders including normal bacterial flora disorders (in most cases after antibiotic therapy that destroys harmful but also good bacteria in our body, perturbing the natural balance);
- balance disorders resulting from improper diet (unhealthy food and a lack of important vitamins and minerals can facilitate the proliferation of candidiasis).
The infection can be congenital (rather seldom) or acquired. The congenital candidiasis is a result of c infection and has no signs on the surfaces of the mouth or those covered by a diaper. The acquired infection can be contracted during labor or postpartum time. In most of the cases, it gives the signs like lesions on the surfaces of the mouth (thrush) and acutely pink-red patches with clots and pustules near to the areas covered by a diaper and in folds of loose skin.
It often happens that the infection is spread by mother, who is a carrier of candida albicans, when a newborn baby has a weakened immune system. The yeast can infect the surfaces of the alimentary canal or baby’s skin, getting into baby’s body from the genital canal during labor, or through the hands or teats while breastfeeding or feeding with a bottle, as well as through a licked pacifier, a little spoon or a nipple.
Thrush is usually not serious. It happens that thrush clears up without any treatment or even pain. However, the treatment is necessary if it is painful, makes difficulties in eating and is uncomfortable for the baby, if it makes the baby sad or unhappy, and does not let him/her eat and grow up accurately. The same, if the infection lasts for more than 7 days, the best way is to cure thrush.
Thrush Cure information coming soon!